The Mozzie propulsion system and component selection is a result of significant testing and optimization. The configuration as per the parts list will allow the Mozzie to operate as per the specification; however, motor and propulsion setups will likely improve over time.
- The most important items to check when operating the propulsion system, or configuring a new system, are:
- Make sure the ESC and motors are operating within the specified ranges, for Voltage, Current load and temperature
- The biggest killer of motors and ESCs is over dimensioning the propellers beyond the capacity of the motors
- Make sure the ESC settings meet the motor manufacture recommendations
- ONLY connect the Power Module with current sensing between the power loom and forward motor ESC connectors
These setup and configuration pages are only for the recommended setup as per the parts list. Please consult the component manufacturer’s manuals before operation.